- 1 1/2 cups sliced yellow onion
- 4 large carrots, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 5 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, trimmed (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup picholine olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- calories 406
- fat 23.3 g
- satfat 5.4 g
- monofat 12.4 g
- polyfat 4.3 g
- protein 18.6 g
- carbohydrate 33 g
- fiber 4.2 g
- cholesterol 79 mg
- iron 2.1 mg
- sodium 661 mg
- calcium 68 mg
How to Make It
Place 2 jelly-roll pans in oven. Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine onion, carrots, and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl; toss well. Arrange carrot mixture on 1 preheated pan; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
Combine 3/8 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and next 4 ingredients (through red pepper) in a small bowl. Sprinkle chicken evenly with spice mixture. Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan, skin side down; cook 5 minutes or until browned and skin is crisp. Remove chicken from pan. Add chicken to vegetable mixture, skin side up. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
Combine remaining 1 teaspoon oil, grapes, remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and olives in a medium bowl; toss well. Place grape mixture on remaining preheated jelly-roll pan. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until grapes are charred and beginning to soften, stirring occasionally. Place 1/2 cup vegetable mixture and 1/2 cup grape mixture on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 chicken thigh. Sprinkle with parsley.