Roasted Mixed Cabbages
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/4 pound(s) Red Cabbage (about 2 heads) cored and cut into 3/4 inch thick wedges
- 2 pound(s) Green cabbage cored and cut into 3/4 inch thick wedges
- 6 Thyme Sprigs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oi
- coarse salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 425. Toss cabbages with thyme and oil. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- 2. Roast cabbages on 2 rimmed baking sheets, tossing every 15 minutes until tender and slightly charred, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jreinke and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note