Roasted Mini-Pumpkin Bowls
Photo: Annabelle Breakey
Each bowl holds about 1/2 cup soup or risotto.
Yield: Makes 6
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 36
- Calories from fat: 4%
- Protein: 1.4g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Sodium: 1.4mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 6 mini pumpkins or squash such as Baby Bear, Munchkin, Jack Be Little, Gold Nugget, or Wee-B-Little, 6 to 8 oz. each
- About 2 tsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. If needed, cut a thin slice from bases of pumpkins so they sit flat. Set on a rimmed baking sheet, rub with a little oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until tender when pierced, 40 to 45 minutes.
- 2. Cut off lids about 2 in. wide. Carefully scrape out seeds with a small spoon, keeping walls and bases intact. If you accidentally get a hole in the pumpkin, line it with a piece of foil.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per pumpkin.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Mini-Pumpkin Bowls Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes