Roasted Low Starch Vegetables
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Eggplant,small peeled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 whole(s) Zucchini, medium sliced/cubed 1 inch
- 1 cup(s) Cauliflower flowerettes
- 1 cup(s) Broccoli flowerettes
- 1 whole(s) Onion, medium 2 inch peices
- 1 cup(s) Red Bell Pepper 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) Green Bell Pepper 2 inch pieces
- 8 ounce(s) Baby Portobello Mushrooms Caps
- 1 cup(s) Asparagus 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) EVOO
- 1 tablespoon(s) Rosemary, fresh chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 4 clove(s) Garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Thyme, fresh chopped
- 1. Sprinkle eggplant with salt, and let stand 30 minutes. Pat dry.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°. Place Garlic and EVOO in plastic bag and let sit for 1 hour. Toss together eggplant and remaining ingredients, and arrange in a single layer in 2 aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pans.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown. Season with salt to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jajorda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note