Roasted Little Red Potatoes & Garlic
Community Recipe from
- 18 small red potatoes, about 1 1/2 lbs. scrubbed, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 18 small garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 4 sprig(s) fresh rosemary, or a pinch of dried
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Rub the potatoes with the olive oil. Arrange the garlic, rosemary and potatoes in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper, and place in the oven. Bake, turning the potatoes once, until tender, about 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note