Roasted Little Red Potatoes & Garlic
Community Recipe from
- 18 small red potatoes, about 1 1/2 lbs. scrubbed, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 18 small garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 4 sprig(s) fresh rosemary, or a pinch of dried
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Rub the potatoes with the olive oil. Arrange the garlic, rosemary and potatoes in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper, and place in the oven. Bake, turning the potatoes once, until tender, about 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes