Roasted Italian Pork Tenderloin
Our Test Kitchens staff thinks dry rubs really kick up the flavor of the meat and are great alternatives to marinades.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 157
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 24.2g
- Carbohydrate: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 547mg
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Calcium: 19mg
- 1 tablespoon Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon instant dried onion flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; rub over all sides of pork.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook 3 minutes; turn and cook 2 minutes on other side or until browned.
- Wrap handle of pan with foil. Bake at 375° for 18 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink). Remove from oven, tent with foil, and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes