Roasted Honey Bacon Brussel Sprouts
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) brussel sprouts trimmed
- 2 tablespoon(s) stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 6 slice(s) bacon chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- On large baking sheet, toss together Brussels sprouts, mustard, butter, orange juice, honey, salt and pepper. Bake 40 minutes or until crisply-tender.
- In skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 5 minutes or until browned and crisp; remove to paper towel to drain. Add to Brussels sprouts; toss to combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dakotababy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Honey Bacon Brussel Sprouts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes