Roasted Habanero Salsa
- 2 habanero peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 9 plum tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place pepper and tomato halves, skin side up, on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Broil 3 inches from heat 10 minutes or until charred; turn and cook 10 additional minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool. (Do not remove charred skins.) Process peppers, tomatoes, any liquid, and salt in a blender until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Habanero Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Dips/Spreads, Sauces/Condiments
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Quick/Easy, 5 Ingredients or Less
- CUISINE: American, Southwest, Mexican
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Vegetables
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Gluten-Free
- COOKING METHOD: Blender
- OCCASION: Cinco de Mayo, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day
- PUBLICATION: Coastal Living