Roasted Green Beans With Mushrooms
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh button, shiitake, or cremini mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Cook green beans in boiling water to cover 1 minute; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and spread evenly in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine mushrooms and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour over green beans.
- Bake at 450° for 20 to 25 minutes or until beans are tender, stirring occasionally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note