These were very good and had a lot of flavor. I used fresh hericots verts instead of the frozen beans, and I think fresh ones are really the way to go.
Roasted Green Beans and Cashews
More From Southern Living
Other Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 1/3 cup sliced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted, lightly salted cashews
- Preheat oven to 450°. Toss green beans with shallots, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, and dried crushed red pepper. Spread in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, and bake, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with cashews.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note