Roasted Green Bean and Pancetta Salad
"Baked snaps can be delicious" by J.M. Hirsch, AP. Simple, yet boldly flavored salad. Also good tossed with pasta, corn kernels, and a little minced jalapeno. Add more lemon juice, salt and pepper, and Parmesan, if desired. Winston-Salem Journal: August 24, 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 4 ounce(s) pancetta, diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- Kosher (or other coarse) salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Heat the oven to 500 degrees. 2. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the green beans, garlic and pancetta to mix, then spread in an even layer. Roast for 10 minutes, or until the beans are browned. 3. Transfer the beans and pancetta mixture, as well as any juices in the pan, to a large bowl. Drizzle the lemon juice over the beans, then add the cherry tomatoes and toss will. Season with salt and pepper. 4. Divide the salad among serving plates, then sprinkle generously with Parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note