I made these for a holiday party and they were a hit!
Roasted Grapes with Oozy Cheese
Photo: Alex Farnum; Styling: Randy Mon
Roasting grapes brings out their intense sweetness; an earthy, creamy cheese counterbalances it.
Yield: Makes 3/4 cup (serving size: 3 tbsp. with 1/4 of cheese)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 217
- Calories from fat: 67%
- Protein: 2.9g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 7.1g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Sodium: 330mg
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3-oz. wedge of ripe triple-cream cheese, such as Cowgirl Creamery's Red Hawk*
- Sliced baguette, toasted
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Toss grapes with rosemary, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- 2. Spread grapes on a baking sheet and roast 10 minutes. Turn over with a spatula and roast until very tender and slightly more shriveled, about 7 minutes more. Serve on a platter with cheese and toasts.
- *Find at cheese shops, some grocery stores, and cowgirlcreamery.com
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine