- 1/2 cup warm 2% reduced-fat milk (100° to 110°)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 9 ounces all-purpose flour (about 2 cups)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened and divided
- Baking spray with flour
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 firm peeled pears, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- calories 281
- fat 12.4 g
- satfat 5.5 g
- monofat 4.4 g
- polyfat 1.7 g
- protein 4.6 g
- carbohydrate 39 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 47 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 124 mg
- calcium 39 mg
How to Make It
Combine milk, yeast, and 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon oil, vanilla, rind, salt, nutmeg, and eggs; beat with a mixer at low speed until well combined. Add flour; beat at low speed 5 minutes or until batter is smooth. Add 5 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating after each addition. Smooth batter into a 9-inch springform pan coated with baking spray. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 1/2 hours.
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, grapes, and pears; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Cool completely. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Combine grape mixture, butter, pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Arrange mixture over dough. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes on a wire rack. Remove from pan, and place on a serving platter. Serve with whipped topping.