- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium-size sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 medium rutabaga, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
How to Make It
Heat a roasting pan in a 325° oven for 10 minutes.
Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; add vegetables, tossing to coat. Arrange vegetables in a single layer in hot roasting pan.
Bake at 325° for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender.