- 3 heads garlic (about 9 oz. total)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dry wine (red or white)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves or crumbled dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- calories 105
- caloriesfromfat 61 %
- protein 1.8 g
- fat 7.1 g
- satfat 1 g
- carbohydrate 9.4 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- sodium 5.1 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Peel garlic and put cloves in a 6- to 8-inch-wide pan.
Add oil, balsamic vinegar, wine, and rosemary; mix.
Cover and bake in a 400° oven 25 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake until garlic is light gold and soft to touch, 10 to 15 minutes longer.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.