so fantastic! I LOVED it! I will definitely make this again and again.
Roasted Garlic and Sun-dried Tomato Cheese Spread (Ossabaw Dip)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil; drizzle with oil. Fold foil to seal. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes; let cool 15 minutes. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves into a small bowl.
- 2. Combine tomatoes and wine in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes or until wine evaporates and tomatoes are soft. Process tomatoes and garlic in a food processor until smooth. Add cream cheese, and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- 3. Spoon mixture into a small bowl; stir in green onions and Parmesan. Serve warm with crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers