Roasted Garlic Spread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) garlic unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine softened
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) chives, fresh minced
- Peel outer skin from garlic, leaving head intact. Place garlic in a small baking pan; drizzle with oil. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 dgs. for 25 mins. Remove cover, and bake 8 to 10 additional mins or until garlic is soft. Remove form oven, and let cool completely. Remove and discard papery skin from garlic. Scoop out garlic pulp with a small spoon.
- Beat cream cheese and butter at high speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add garlic and salt; beat until blended. Stir in chives. Store spread in refrigerator. Serve over warm slices of French bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robinskitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Garlic Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers