Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 2 garlic bulbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut off pointed end of garlic bulb; place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil, and drizzle with olive oil. Fold foil to seal.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves.
- Cook garlic pulp, whipping cream, butter, and flour in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat, and stir in Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note