Roasted Garlic-Red Pepper Butter
Roasted Garlic-Red Pepper Butter is perfect for Italian food lovers to serve as an antipasto.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Let butter stand until room temperature. (Butter should be very soft.)
- 2. Cut off pointed end of garlic; place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil, and drizzle with oil. Fold foil to seal.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 1 hour; cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves. Combine 1 1/2 tsp. pulp and butter in a medium bowl, reserving remaining garlic for another use. Stir in peppers and basil. Brush on hot grilled corn, and sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note