Roasted Garlic And Portobello Crostini
Yield: 15 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 52
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 7.3g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 122mg
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Calcium: 44mg
- 2 whole garlic heads
- 1 (6-ounce) package presliced Portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 15 (1/2-inch-thick) slices French bread baguette (about 5 ounces)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove white papery skin from garlic heads (do not peel or separate cloves). Wrap each head separately in foil. Bake at 350° for 1 hour; let cool 10 minutes. Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp. Discard skins. Set pulp aside.
- Combine mushrooms and balsamic vinegar in a shallow dish, turning mushrooms to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and vinegar; cook 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spread roasted garlic pulp on 1 side of each bread slice; divide mushrooms evenly among bread. Spoon 2 teaspoons cheese onto each crostini. Place crostini on a baking sheet; broil 2 minutes or until toasted. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers