Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
Community Recipe from
- 16 even sized open cup mushrooms stalks cut level
- 3 teaspoon(s) corn or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) unsalted butter softened
- 3 clove(s) garlic chopped very finely
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Lightly fry the mushrooms, cap-side down, in hot oil for 20 seconds.
- Arrange the mushrooms in a shallow roasting tin with the stalks facing upwards.
- Mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and seasoning. Spoon a little garlic butter on to each mushroom, then lightly press the breadcrumbs on top. Either refrigerate for later use, or cook immediately in the oven for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karebear1431 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note