Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
- 16 even-sized open cup mushrooms, stalks cut level
- 3 tablespoon(s) corn or vegetable oil
- 75 g unsalted butter, softened
- 3 clove(s) garlic, chopped very finely
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 50 g fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Lightly fry the mushrooms, cap-side down, in hot oil for 20 seconds.
- Arrange the mushrooms in a shallow roasting tin with the stalks facing upwards.
- Mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and seasoning. Spoon a little garlic butter on to each mushroom, then lightly press the breadcrumbs on top. Either refrigerate for later use, or cook immediately in the oven for 10 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note