Roasted Garlic and Lime Aïoli
- 2 large garlic bulbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Peel outer skins from garlic bulbs, leaving cloves together. Cut off top quarter of each bulb. Place bulbs, cut side up, in center of a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil over each bulb; fold foil over garlic, sealing tightly. Bake at 425° for 45 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven; cool. Remove and discard garlic clove skins. Scoop out pulp; mash and stir until smooth.
- Combine roasted garlic and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments