Roasted Garlic Dressing
- 3 garlic bulbs
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut off pointed ends of garlic bulbs; place on a piece of aluminum foil, and drizzle with 3 tablespoons oil. Fold foil to seal.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool. Squeeze pulp from cloves.
- Process garlic pulp, remaining 1/2 cup olive oil, vinegar, and next 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This