Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Garlic minced
- 1 head(s) cauliflower chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) herbs
- 1/3 cup(s) Grated cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
- 2.Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3.Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note