Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Garlic minced
- 1 head(s) cauliflower chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) herbs
- 1/3 cup(s) Grated cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
- 2.Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3.Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes