Very nice blend of flavors and textures. The lemon enhances the Greek seasoning. Nice compliment to the Spring Linguine with Basil recipe.
Roasted Garlic, Broccoli, and Cauliflower
We love the flavor combinations in this simple side dish of Roasted Garlic, Broccoli, and Cauliflower.
More From Coastal Living
- 5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 lemon wedges
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in broccoli and cauliflower, tossing to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper; transfer mixture to a large rimmed baking sheet.
- 2. Bake, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until vegetables are very tender and cauliflower is lightly browned. Squeeze lemon wedges over vegetables, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This