Roasted Garlic, Broccoli, and Cauliflower
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Coastal Living
- 5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 lemon wedges
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in broccoli and cauliflower, tossing to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper; transfer mixture to a large rimmed baking sheet.
- 2. Bake, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until vegetables are very tender and cauliflower is lightly browned. Squeeze lemon wedges over vegetables, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note