Roasted Garlic and Asiago Flatbread
Refrigerated French bread gets a double dose of roasted garlic flavor.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 93
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 3.3g
- Carbohydrate: 12.1g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 208mg
- Calcium: 34mg
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French bread dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bottled minced roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) mozzarella and Asiago with roasted garlic cheese blend (such as Sargento)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with 1 teaspoon oil; pat dough into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. Combine remaining 2 teaspoons oil and garlic, and brush over dough. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan; cool 5 minutes on a wire rack. Cut into 12 equal pieces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This