- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French bread dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bottled minced roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) mozzarella and Asiago with roasted garlic cheese blend (such as Sargento)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 93
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- fat 3 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- protein 3.3 g
- carbohydrate 12.1 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 0.6 mg
- sodium 208 mg
- calcium 34 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with 1 teaspoon oil; pat dough into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. Combine remaining 2 teaspoons oil and garlic, and brush over dough. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
Bake at 375° for 13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan; cool 5 minutes on a wire rack. Cut into 12 equal pieces.