- 1 whole(s) large garlic bulb
- olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Cut the top off the garlic bulb and place it on a piece of foil.
- 3. Drizzle the bulb with olive oil (about 2 tbsp) and wrap it in the foil.
- 4. Place wrapped garlic on a baking sheet; muffin pans work well too.
- 5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until soft.
- 6. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- 7. Spread on the top of toast or French bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Garlic Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers