Roasted Fish on Rosemary
Howard L. Puckett
Yield: Makes 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) boneless fish fillet, 1 inch thick
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over high heat just until hot. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Sear fish 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Place rosemary sprigs in bottom of a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Place fish on top of rosemary in dish. Sprinkle fish with chopped rosemary, and top with lemon slices.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or just until fish is opaque.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes