Super easy and tasty dish. Served with oven fried chicken and a green salad. Have also made with a mix of small purple potatoes & red potatoes.
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Dijon
Save half of the potatoes for Sunday's steak hash.
This recipe goes with Steak Hash with Poached Eggs
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 2.8g
- Carbohydrate: 29.4g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 173mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- 2 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss to coat. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool potatoes slightly.
- 3. Place the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and mustard in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add half of roasted potatoes and parsley; toss gently to coat. (Reserve remaining potatoes for Sunday brunch.) Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note