Super easy and tasty dish. Served with oven fried chicken and a green salad.
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Dijon
Save half of the potatoes for Sunday's steak hash.
This recipe goes with Steak Hash with Poached Eggs
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 2.8g
- Carbohydrate: 29.4g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 173mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- 2 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss to coat. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool potatoes slightly.
- 3. Place the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and mustard in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add half of roasted potatoes and parsley; toss gently to coat. (Reserve remaining potatoes for Sunday brunch.) Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables