Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) package bacon cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 pound(s) fingerling potaoes halved lengthwise
- 2 bulb(s) fennel thinly sliced
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crispy. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon from pan, leaving as much grease in the pan as possible. Set bacon aside on paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, fennel, and onion. Pour reserved bacon grease over potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon mixture in an even layer onto prepared baking sheet. Roast for 40 minutes. Stir occasionally or until potatoes are browned and tender. Add reserved bacon, tossing gently to combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dakotababy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes