Roasted Fennel and Peppers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bulb(s) Fennel
- 2 large fennel bulbs, halved and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium sweet peppers, cut into one-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into one-inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 TB olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teasp. rubbed sage
- Fresh sage leaves, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place fennel, peppers, onion and garlic in a bowl with olive oil and toss. sprinkle with salt, pepper and sage. Toss to coat.
- Place on a large cookie sheet and roast for 20-25 min. turning and stirring once or twice. Garnish with fresh sage leaves
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Fennel and Peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables