Roasted Fall Vegetables
These roasted veggies get their zing from ginger. You can also try them with ground cumin or Italian seasoning.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 35 Minutes
- no-stick cooking spray
- 3 medium-size sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium-size sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Coat a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes, bell pepper, and onion in pan; sprinkle evenly with salt, ginger, and pepper. Toss until vegetables are evenly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables