Roasted Eggplant Bruschetta
Community Recipe from
- 1 eggplant cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 4 tablespoon(s) Pressed Olive Italian Herbs Olive Oil divided
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 Roma Tomatoes cut into 1/4 inch dice
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place eggplant onto baking sheet and toss with 2 Tbsp of the olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- While the eggplant is cooling, whisk together the garlic, salt, and the remaining olive oil in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, add the tomatoes, basil, cooled eggplant. Add the olive oil mixture. Mix gently.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavors to develop.
- Serve over toasted ciabatta bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PressedOlive and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes