- 4 delicata squash, halved lengthwise and seeded, ends trimmed
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 3 tablespoons local honey
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne
- calories 110
- caloriesfromfat 45 %
- protein 2.8 g
- fat 5.5 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- carbohydrate 15 g
- fiber 2 g
- sodium 212 mg
- cholesterol 5.1 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Rub squash with 2 tsp. oil and set on a baking sheet. Roast squash, turning once, until tender when pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, spread pumpkin seeds on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining 1 tsp. oil and the table salt, stirring to coat. Bake until toasted, about 5 minutes.
Put squash on a serving plate. Drizzle with honey, then sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, toasted pumpkin seeds, and sea salt.
Mix butter and cayenne and serve on the side for guests to drizzle over squash.
Make ahead: Up to 2 days ahead through step Rewarm squash in oven 5 minutes, then continue with recipe.