Roasted Dates with parmesan and bacon
Community Recipe from
- 18+ dates pitted
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) cream cheese softened
- 6 slice(s) bacon halved, or thirds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In small bowl, combine the parmesan with cream cheese and mix until smooth. Insert into each date 1-2 teaspoons of the cheese filling. Wrap a piece of bacon around each stuffed date and secure with toothpick.
- Place dates on a hot baking sheet and roast until the bacon is crisp, 15-20 minutes. Transfer to a platter and serve at once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes