Roasted Dates with parmesan and bacon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 18+ dates pitted
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) cream cheese softened
- 6 slice(s) bacon halved, or thirds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In small bowl, combine the parmesan with cream cheese and mix until smooth. Insert into each date 1-2 teaspoons of the cheese filling. Wrap a piece of bacon around each stuffed date and secure with toothpick.
- Place dates on a hot baking sheet and roast until the bacon is crisp, 15-20 minutes. Transfer to a platter and serve at once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note