Absolutely fantastic! Made this tonight to accompany my Fiesta Chicken Salad and I wish I'd made more! Definitely making this again!
Roasted Curry Cauliflower
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 65
- Calories from fat: 78%
- Protein: 1.2g
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrate: 3.6g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Sodium: 241mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves and core removed, florets cut into 1/4-in.-thick slices
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, curry powder, salt, and cayenne if you like. Add cauliflower slices and toss to coat. Spread cauliflower in a single layer in a large baking pan.
- 2. Bake until cauliflower is tender, chewy, and brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp. lemon juice and garnish with cilantro.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables