- 5 ears yellow corn
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups diced seeded tomato (about 2 small)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced peeled jícama
- 1/4 cup peeled diced avocado
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- calories 10
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fat 0.3 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 0.3 g
- carbohydrate 1.9 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 2 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 475°.
Remove husks from corn. Scrub silks from corn.
Cut kernels from ears of corn. Place corn in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 15 minutes or until slightly charred, stirring every 5 minutes. Remove corn from pan; let cool.
Combine corn, tomato, and remaining ingredients, stirring well.