Roasted Corn with Rosemary Butter
Nothing tastes better than last-of-the-season sweet corn roasted in the husk. Hot buttered corn is street food in many places and is a perfectly portable and fresh alternative to popped corn.
Yield: Serves 12
- 12 ears yellow or white sweet corn, in husks
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Pull back corn husks, leaving them attached. Remove and discard silks. Combine butter and rosemary in a small bowl; brush over corn. Pull husks over corn and grill over medium-high heat (350-400°) for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Pull back husks and enjoy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Corn with Rosemary Butter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables