Made this for a party with 40 guests, everyone LOVED this recipe!
Roasted Corn and Red Pepper Salad
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Lynn Miller
This roasted corn and red pepper salad is the perfect warm weather side.
Yield: Serves 8
Cost per Serving: $1.03
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 183
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 211mg
- 2 red bell peppers, halved, cored and seeded
- 10 ears fresh corn, husked
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 scallions, white part only, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Preheat a gas grill to medium. Oil grates; grill peppers, turning once or twice, until charred, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; cover tightly. Let stand 10 minutes. Remove from bowl; scrape away skin.
- 2. Brush corn with 1 Tbsp. olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill corn, turning, until lightly charred, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper and whisk in remaining olive oil. Dice peppers; cut corn kernels from cobs. Mix peppers, corn, scallions and cilantro in bowl with dressing and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note