Roasted Corn and Pickled Okra Relish
This recipe goes with Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes with Roasted Corn and Pickled Okra Relish
Yield: 2 1/2 cups
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 ear fresh corn
- 1 medium-size red onion, minced
- 10 pickled okra pods, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over corn.
- Broil 5 inches from heat, turning occasionally, 10 to 13 minutes or until edges of corn kernels begin to brown; cool. Cut corn from cob.
- Combine corn, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, and remaining ingredients; toss gently.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This