Roasted Corn and Herb Butter Sauce
Bring out the flavor of corn by roasting and tossing with an herb butter sauce of chervil, parsley, and chives.
More From Coastal Living
- 1 ear fresh corn, husk removed
- 1 pound butter, clarified
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh chervil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Soak corn in water 15 minutes. Roast at 450° for 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut kernels from cob. Combine kernels and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan; keep warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This