Roasted Corn and Red Peppers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 ear(s) corn
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil or butter
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash(es) ground cumin
- 1.) Shuck and roast ears of corn until they are slightly blackened. Cut corn off cobs.
- 2.) Roast red pepper until slightly charred. Put in ziploc baggie and let steam for a few minutes. Remove skin, seeds, etc. and dice about the size of the corn kernels.
- 3.) In skillet big enough to hold veggies, add the oil or butter and melt. Toss in pepper and saute for 2-3 minutes, to ensure it is soft and fully cooked.
- 4.) Add corn and some cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook a few more minutes until corn is cooked. Taste for seasoning.
- 5.) Remove from heat and add in chopped cilantro and lime juice. Toss and store in fridge until time to eat. Good both warm and chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tometa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Corn and Red Peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables