- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about 3 ears)*
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- calories 65
- caloriesfromfat 8 %
- fat 0.7 g
- satfat 0.1 g
- monofat 0.2 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 15 g
- fiber 3.3 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 212 mg
- calcium 19 mg
How to Make It
Place corn on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
Broil corn 5 inches from heat 12 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring once. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes.
Combine corn and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
*2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed, or 2 cups canned whole kernel corn may be substituted.