this dish was amazing had it for lunch today tasted so great with the herbs and lemon mmmmm... :)
Roasted Citrus-Herb Salmon
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 2 to 3-lb. salmon fillet
- Combine all ingredients except salmon in a small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange salmon on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; spread herb mixture over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note