Roasted Chili-Cheese Dip
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (8-ounce) containers refrigerated Mexican cheese dip (we tested with Olé)
- 1 (16-ounce) jar fire-roasted red and green chiles, drained and finely chopped (we tested with Melissa's)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium; stir in cheese dip, chiles, and cumin, stirring constantly until cheese melts. Serve warm with tortilla chips, or spoon dip into small jars or containers. Cover and chill. Give jars of dip as gifts along with reheating instructions.
- Note: To reheat 1 cup dip, place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave dip on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This