Roasted Chicken with asparagus, cherry tomatoes & goat cheese
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts boned & skined
- Canola oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 pound(s) aspapagus trimed and cut to 2"
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes cored
- chicken stock
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 6 ounce(s) goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 425. Brusk chicken with oil on both sides & season with salt & pepper. Roast until golden and just cooked. Remove from oven and let rest.
- Transfer the roasting pan to a burner set on high heat. Add another two tablespoons of oil and saute asparagus & tomotoes until asparagus is crisp & tender and the tomatoes break down, add a splash of chicken stock, if needed. Season with salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes. fold in basil and transfer to platter, top with goat cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmarvin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes