Roasted Chicken with asparagus, cherry tomatoes & goat cheese
great recipe from boby flay
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts boned & skined
- Canola oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 pound(s) aspapagus trimed and cut to 2"
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes cored
- chicken stock
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 6 ounce(s) goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 425. Brusk chicken with oil on both sides & season with salt & pepper. Roast until golden and just cooked. Remove from oven and let rest.
- Transfer the roasting pan to a burner set on high heat. Add another two tablespoons of oil and saute asparagus & tomotoes until asparagus is crisp & tender and the tomatoes break down, add a splash of chicken stock, if needed. Season with salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes. fold in basil and transfer to platter, top with goat cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmarvin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note