Roasted Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Brown & Wild Rice Mix Uncooked
- 2.5 cup(s) Water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3 cup(s) Roasted Chicken Shredded
- 1 Cooking Spray
- 1 cup(s) Onion Diced
- 1 cup(s) Carrot Sliced
- 1 cup(s) Celery Sliced
- 8 ounce(s) Baby Portabella Mushrooms Chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried Tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried Thyme
- 2 cup(s) Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup(s) Sherry
- 1 can(s) Artichoke Hearts Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Cheese (such as Fontina)
- 3/4 cup(s) Seasoned Croutons Crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook Rice in water according to directions. Saute Onions, Carrots, Celery, Mushrooms and Garlic. Add Flour, Tarragon and Thyme and stir. Add Chicken Broth and Sherry and simmer till thickened.
- Spray baking dish with butter spray. Spread Rice evenly over bottom of pan, followed by a layer of chicken. Add layer of chopped Artichoke hearts.
- Pour saute mixture over top and sprinkle with cheese and crushed croutons.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by atlfan84 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note