Roasted Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Brown & Wild Rice Mix Uncooked
- 2.5 cup(s) Water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3 cup(s) Roasted Chicken Shredded
- 1 Cooking Spray
- 1 cup(s) Onion Diced
- 1 cup(s) Carrot Sliced
- 1 cup(s) Celery Sliced
- 8 ounce(s) Baby Portabella Mushrooms Chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried Tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried Thyme
- 2 cup(s) Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup(s) Sherry
- 1 can(s) Artichoke Hearts Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Cheese (such as Fontina)
- 3/4 cup(s) Seasoned Croutons Crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook Rice in water according to directions. Saute Onions, Carrots, Celery, Mushrooms and Garlic. Add Flour, Tarragon and Thyme and stir. Add Chicken Broth and Sherry and simmer till thickened.
- Spray baking dish with butter spray. Spread Rice evenly over bottom of pan, followed by a layer of chicken. Add layer of chopped Artichoke hearts.
- Pour saute mixture over top and sprinkle with cheese and crushed croutons.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by atlfan84 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes