Roasted Chicken Stock
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7 pound(s) chicken wings
- cooking spray
- 3 cup(s) onion coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 cup(s) celery coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) water
- 5 quart(s) water
- 15 parsley sprigs
- 15 black peppercorns
- 8 thyme sprigs
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 . Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Arrange chicken in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Combine onion nd next 3 ingredients (through oil) in a bowl; toss well to coat vegetables. Arrange vegetable mixture in a single layer on another jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Roast chicken and vegetables at 450 for 1 hour and 20 mins or until browned, turning occasionally.
- 3. Place wings and vegetables in a stock pot. Pour 1/2 cup water into each baking sheet, scraping to loosen browned bits. Pour water mixture into pot. Add 5 quarts waterand remaining ingredients to pot. Plave pot over med-high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 4 hours, skimming off and discarding foam as needed. Strain stock through a fine sieve into a large bowl; discard solids. Cool stock to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate 5 hours or overhight. Skim solidified fat from surface; discard fat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Chicken Stock Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments